I’m linking to Nancy’s Rural Journal, and here’s my offering for Random 5 Friday.
1. Hubby will be home this evening! He’s been out of town, tending to paperwork regarding his parents care now they’ve moved to a nursing home.
2. Had lunch with a friend today, who is the caregiver for her mother. We stumbled onto another Norfolk mermaid. This reminds me I need to photograph and share more of them.
3. The bee balm is now blooming.
4. Earlier this week we bought plants for the butterfly garden. The host plants, fennel and milkweed are in the ground, still have lantana to plant this weekend.
5. Perfect timing, the clothes need to come out of the dryer, and I don’t have to think of a fifth random item!
Have a great weekend!