Is it still week 52? Or should I ask, is it week 52 already? Either way, time gets away from me, does it do the same to you?
Cee has questions for us! If you’re new to this, you can create a blog post and link to Cee’s blog, or share your answers in the comments below. Clicking the link will open a new window in your browser. Let’s get to it!
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions, or not? If so, what one have you made and kept from the past?
- Do you prefer Nuts or no Nuts?
- Do you like winter, or not, and why?
- Do you prefer to receive gifts or give them?
1. I used to make New Year resolutions. For years it was the same one, to lose ten pounds. Then it went to 15… Then I tried a couple years without making any resolutions. That was kind of nice–no pressure! Last year, I got serious about the weight loss and was successful with the South Beach Diet.
The resolution that stuck is maintaining fitness.
2. Make mine with nuts! And lots of ’em. I’ve heard, “You are what you eat.” I am a living example.
3. I do not like winter because it is too cold to do the things outside that I enjoy. Also, my muscles ache in the cold, so I try to avoid it. That may have more to do with my dislike of it.
4. If I had to choose one or the other, I would choose to give.
I’d love to read your answers, so please share them with us.