Cee has four more questions for us this week. I’m glad she didn’t ask how many pounds have been gained this holiday season. She’s making me think, though. I’ll be digging deeply into the cranial archives–it’s hard to tell what might be found in there among the cobwebs.
- Your most favorite fiction book?
- What one thing you miss about being a kid?
- If you were an ice cream cone how many scoops and flavors would you be and why?
- What was one of your first moneymaking jobs (other than babysitting or newspaper delivery)?
1. Favorite fiction book: Anything by Agatha Christie
2. I miss sitting on the back porch with a lapful of purring cats. (Hubby is allergic.)
3. There would be more scoops than the cone could hold, each a different flavor, representing my hobbies and interests.
4. My first job was Sears Customer Service and Parts.
I hope you’ll share your answers, either below in comments, or on your blog, linked to Cee’s.