It’s time to Share Your World! Once again, Cee has come up with some interesting questions. Feel free to create your own blog post and link to Cee’s, or leave your answers in the comments section below.
- If you were to move and your home came fully furnished with everything you ever wanted, list at least three things from your old house you wish to retain?
- Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
- What is the most enjoyable team or club you have belonged to and what was it that made it so?
- What do you feel is the most enjoyable way to spend $50? Why?
1. If I were going to move, the three things I would take from this house are an antique side-by-side cabinet, the L-shaped glass-topped desk, and all the outdoor bird feeders, complete with birds. Home is where my birdies are. 🙂
Speaking of birds, our first dark-eyed junco arrived today! And I saw a mostly-yellow warbler, but not long enough to identify. Hopefully, I’ll have pictures soon!
2. With a bookkeeping/accounting brain, I am a clean person, but with a chronic physical condition, it doesn’t look that way. I am learning to deal with it.
3. The most enjoyable group for me is my local writers group. We meet at Kempsville Presbyterian Church the third Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. If you’re in the area, join us!
4. The most enjoyable way to spend $50…hmmm. Oh, I can think of so many great ways to spend that–gasoline to visit family, art supplies, books; but one of the most enjoyable would be meeting up with some local blogging buddies for lunch and fellowship.
The rest of you need to move closer! Now, it’s your turn–I can’t wait to read your responses.