Cee has questions again this week, and we have answers, right? Of course, we do! Remember, you can create your own blog post and link to Cee’s blog, or respond in the comment section.
- What is the most incredible natural venue that you’ve ever seen in person?
- What as your favorite food as a child? Do you eat it now?
- Would you travel into outer space?
- Tell how you are feeling today in the form of a weather report. (For example, partly cloudy, sunny with a chance for showers, etc.)
1. I haven’t done much traveling, but the fine line where sky and sea merge is a favorite natural venue. Add a sunrise or sunset, and that, to me, is incredible.
2. This is a no-brainer. Coco Wheats. My mom often said she cooked them for me every day I went to school for twelve years. I may have eaten them once or twice since graduation.
3. Would you lend me the money? Virgin Galactic wants $200,000 for a seat, with a $20,000 deposit. A Yahoo report states prices may drop below $100,000 in the next decade. If I wait ten years, I may be the oldest woman ever to travel in space–15 minutes of fame to follow! Or I can take your money now, ride some extreme rides at an amusement park, and go shopping with the remaining balance. Providing I survive the amusement park, of course.
4. Sunny and warm today, with an air of adventure.
Now, it’s your turn!