Cee has posted four more questions for us. Are you ready? Post your answers in comments, or create your own blog post and share the link.
- Do you prefer eating the frosting of the cake or the cupcake first?
- What is your favorite cheese?
- What is your biggest fear or phobia? (no photos please)
- Would you dare to sleep in haunted house overnight?
1. I prefer frosting with every bite. And since we are on this topic, our granddaughter chose a Carvel Ice Cream cake for her birthday. Now that’s my idea of cake!
2. This is a tough one. I’d rather not pick a favorite, because so many would feel sad and rejected–and I love them all! Some play better with other ingredients, certainly not “one cheese fits all” like some articles of clothing. Come to think of it, I haven’t seen that label lately. “All” was changed to “most” at one point. And now it’s gone. I wouldn’t want to see that happen to cheese.
3. Biggest fear or phobia: that ice cream and cheese would become extinct.
4. I’d probably pass on the haunted house. There are too many nice places to sleep.
Now it’s your turn! Be right back, all this talk of food made me hungry.