A couple weeks ago, during a crazed writing period where I was typing with one hand and holding a tissue in the other, Dianna at These Days of Mine blessed me with the Kreativ blog award. Thanks, Dianna. Her blog is always a breath of fresh air, filled with sunrises and sunsets, and her adorable kitty, Sundae.
To accept the award, one is to share a little about oneself that might draw the interest of others (and encourage them to check out your blog) and then pass it on. It’s a great opportunity for community building; and to find others who are just as sane (or not) as you, is an added bonus.
I’ll try to NOT put you to sleep, so here goes:
- I’m a barefoot country girl, born and raised in W.Va., transplanted to the “big city” of Virginia Beach, where my OLDest brother informed me I must now bathe on Wednesday, as well as Saturday.
- I’m the “baby” of the family, the only girl, and probably quite a surprise, arriving when my parents were in their 40s and probably thought they were done raising children.
- All three of my OLDer brothers have served in the military, and I am very proud of them.
- All four of us are married to our first-and-only spouse, as were our parents.
- I love the Lord, my God, with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind and all my strength.
The following bloggers are the next recipients of the Kreativ award. I’d like to introduce you to them, in case you haven’t met them yet.
Patti, (another one with an “i”) run4joy59 hails from the midwest U.S., and writes about the “Long and Winding Road to Fitness.” She’s striving, like most of us, to eat more healthfully and exercise, but while working some incredible hours in retail. She’s making a good go of it and inspires me to do better. She has a couple of cats who share her life.
Nancy, mylifeinphotos has been writing since she could hold a pencil, and is pursuing a 365 challenge to take photos every day. You may be familiar with her “A Word A Day” feature that I’ve been participating in.
Mushy Cloud (I think her name is Pam–please correct me if mistaken ID), sterlingsop.wordpress.com writes to us from the UK (?) or somewhere from the other side of the pond. (I did receive a geography lesson not too long ago, but alas, it didn’t stick.) She has many interests including music, photography, cycling, oil painting and sketching to name a few.
Lenore Diane’s sense of humor caught me immediately. She’s from Georgia, here in the U.S., and can be found at LenoreDiane’sThoughtsExactly.
Maxi Malone at Maxiscomments is a writer, and always has something fun to post. She’s living life in sunny Florida. I want to be her when I grow up. 😉