It’s that time of week again! Here’s hoping I can come up with five…
1. Today I shopped for slacks. It didn’t take long. My local JC Penney usually carries a nice-fitting brand (for me) in Tall sizes. None to be found. I was in and out of there in less than twenty minutes. I hope they have them in the catalog, but it would be nice to try them on. Anyone else have this problem? Where do you find slacks?
2. Hubby suggested I sew decorative trim on the bottom of the legs like we used to lengthen our bell-bottoms. I’m thinking ball fringe. Just kidding! I’ve never been fond of ball fringe.
3. Why do petites get there own section of the store? Are we tall gals outnumbered? Or do they have better lobbyists?
4. Did you ever wonder where the clothes come from that fill so many racks in the clearance section? I have never seen those clothes before when shopping.
5. Do you think we’ll ever see long sleeves again? 3/4 length seems to still be in fashion.