Linking to Random 5 Friday, where a multitude of bloggers congregates and shares…whatever comes to mind. Here’s what’s floating around in my head:
1. Winter blew in big time overnight, rattling windows and anything else it could. Ferries and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel had wind restrictions in place. Expecting 20s overnight, but the forecast says close to 60F on Sunday. I like that about living on the coast.
2. Further north, our daughter was delighted to have snow.
3. I wondered where all the birdseed went–
4. We came down with colds during our Christmas travels, and now in that wonderful coughing stage. On the mend!
5. Let’s think of warmer days and mermaids! This one looks summery, even with her wreath.
Thanks for stopping by for Random 5 Friday.